Blue North is an expert in our field of helping fundraising organizations. The role of Digital Fundraising Specialist is to work alongside the VP, Products and Relationships to provide thought and practice leadership in digital fundraising and direct marketing consulting.
In a nutshell, you are accountable for:
- Fundraising expertise with an emphasis on digital fundraising and donor engagement
- Ensuring our solutions evolve and help lead the sector
- Driving better results for our clients
And you are highly knowledgeable in:
- Direct response fundraising with an emphasis on digital channels and programs
What the job includes:
- Assist with Blue North’s multi-channel fundraising offerings
- Results-oriented – ensuring that all campaigns have clear goals and a process to measure success
- Work with clients to plan campaign calendars and set goals
- Work with account teams to develop high-impact creative briefs to inspire the Blue North project team
- Be a fundraising champion within Blue North – help raise everyone’s know how and skills to bring the best results to our clients
- Work with Blue North teams on campaign strategy, multi-channel strategies, tactics and execution, including digital media direction
- Develop strategic directions for campaigns to help optimize performance in the short and long-term
- Develop testing ideas driven by client objectives, past performance and market insights
- Research trends, best practice and new approaches to ensure Blue North remains a leader
- Consult on donor behaviour/segmented audience treatment strategies
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in fundraising and multi-channel direct marketing
- Proven results helping grow and manage digital fundraising programs for medium to large non-profits
- Ambition and drive to see clients succeed and do more good
- Exceptional communication skills all around
- Ability to travel for client meetings several times a year, within the US and Canada
- A results-focused, self-starting, problem solving, innovative ideas person with fresh eyes on old ideas
- A Certified FundRaising Executive (CFRE) credential would be an asset
- Blue North is based in Guelph. Consideration will be given to telecommuting based on the best candidate.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, please contact us with your cover letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is full-time and located onsite at our downtown Guelph office.