This critical role will provide technical and program oversight for technology intensive services. The Email Marketing Digital Deployment Specialist will provide direction and instruction to a combination of internal resources and external partners. To be successful, it’s important that this specialist understands how these programs work and can guide others through the development process.
About Blue North
Blue North connects every single one of our projects to making the world a better place. Our clients — in the international development, healthcare, and environmental sectors — effectively raise funds to make our world a better place, and we help them raise more and do it better.
We bring together direct marketing, donor-centric fundraising, production, advanced data management and analytics, and strategy to enable the delivery of relevant messages that inspire our clients’ supporters to give and get involved — now and for the long-term.
- Email Marketing
- Create and monitor a wide variety of email marketing campaigns
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Proofread key messaging in and out of email templates
- Ensure clear understanding of graphic formats and requirements with design studio
- Set up tracking codes in email platform
- Set up new email lists and manage segmented data inside and outside of the email system
- Map data with variable elements
Perform quality checks that include verifying that the logic and data merge functionality has been correctly implemented by comparing sample output to test data, and proofreading
Provide campaign reporting
- Coordinate with project managers to meet project deadlines
- Act as an internal email marketing resource
- Work with digital team and Account team to ensure email marketing best practices are known and being implemented
- Support client website and landing page updates as required
- Minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience in e-mail marketing, reporting, and web development.
- Experience in executing and managing e-mail campaigns
- Working experience with e-mail service providers such as: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Exact Target, Harmony, Silverpop.
- Experience with HTML coding, css and SQL.
- Strong working knowledge of best practices for e-mail creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliver-ability, list growth and etc.
- Prior experience validating the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities along with a positive, self-motivated attitude is essential.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today. Be sure to include a detailed cover letter that outlines how your skills and experience are exactly what we need.