Project Manager – Integrated Campaign Specialist
About Blue North
We are a leading Canadian agency who helps our non-profit clients – in the international development, healthcare, environmental sectors – effectively raise funds, to make our world a better place. We are unique in that there is no one like us who can bring together direct marketing, donor-centric fundraising, production, data, and strategy. We are passionate about our clients’ work and the good they want to achieve. We are always thinking of new ways to help them achieve their goals.
Summary of the role
Deliver highly effective direct and digital marketing campaigns on time and on budget for our clients. An integrated campaign marketing background with understanding of direct mail, data management and manipulation and logic programming for variable print is a must have for this position. Experience in Digital Marketing will be an asset.
As the primary internal account contact, you will be liaising with Account Managers, and internal departments from start to finish on all projects. From compiling comprehensive workback schedules to project managing the creative development and following up with job analyses after completion. The Campaign Specialist will review all client instructions, assist with QC of all letter copy, graphic design and print proofs, and coordinate file transfers. You will also be required to work within established quality control standards and check points to ensure work is completed according to standards and customer specifications.
Expertise managing integrated marketing campaigns prepares you for this challenge, as well as effective interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to succeed. You have a high attention to detail, the ability to remain calm in the midst of chaos and a passion for delivering great work and meaningful results.
- Plan and manage integrated projects (direct mail and email) in order to accomplish fundraising goals or produce the products required within constraints such as time, cost and quality standards
- Maintain project budgets and deliver the projects within the defined budgets
- Liaising with the consulting, account, creative and data teams to ensure that projects are running smoothly, on time and on budget
- Meet with Account Manager regularly to update and inform them on the status of active projects and receive direction as required
- Manage and coordinate the work done by freelancers (who have been secured by Studio Traffic Coordinator)
- Anticipate and catch deviations from a plan or schedule early; take corrective action as necessary and keep key participants and stakeholders informed as necessary
- Assist with Quality Control of all creative and print proofs
- Communicate print issues to account teams and coordinate solutions
- Coordinate data file transfers to programmers
Knowledge and Experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Business and/or technical education or background related to direct marketing
- Advertising/Marketing agency experience required
- Knowledge of postal regulations an asset
- Minimum of 2 years fundraising experience would be a nice to have·
- Digital marketing experience required
- A broad understanding of omni channel practices, including email, social media, and direct mail
- Ability to apply specific industry and technical knowledge to all areas of campaign planning and execution
- A champion of "process", strong data reporting and problem-solving skills
- Clear and direct communication both oral and written
- Impeccable organizational skills and an eye for detail and 100% accuracy
- The ability to enable cooperation with all levels of internal and external contacts, strong sense of urgency and the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to multitask, capable of managing many projects and priorities simultaneously with consistency
- Experience maintaining project budgets and delivering the projects within the defined budgets
Are you the fit we’re looking for? Don’t wait - Apply today! Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org