Project Coordinator (Marketing Agency)
The Project Coordinator (PC) supports our team of Project Managers. The PC administers and organizes project activities in cooperation with them and under their direction. The PC creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports and completes ad-hoc requests from the Project Management team as required. The PC is an integral member of the project team working to ensure flawless project delivery and provide utmost support to the team. The kind of person we’re looking for loves to coordinate, to work with a variety of people and tasks, to learn the ins and outs of new projects and clients, and to take initiative so that Project Managers always feel supported.
What the Role Includes
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Managers
- Monitor and track project’s progress and resolve any issues that arise escalating to Project Manager(s) when required
- Work on assigned activities to produce the products required within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards
- Anticipate and catch deviations from a plan or schedule early; take corrective action as necessary and keep key participants and stakeholders informed as necessary and as directed by the Project Manager(s)
- Look for and develop efficiencies wherever possible
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Workamajig (project management tool)
- Shadow Project Managers throughout all phases of projects
- Communicate in a tactful manner to get ideas across to the team and client
At the end of the day,
- The Project Team, including the Project Coordinator will be successful if jobs are delivered on spec, on time, on budget, the Project Management team feels supported and the client is delighted.
Job responsibilities: Daily
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Clients and within the agency.
- Facilitate both the internal and external review processes and bring corrections on projects to the attention of the assigned project SME for review and approval.
- Proactively manage project schedules and various deliverables for assigned clients, identifying potential issues and ensuring others complete key tasks on time.
- Respond in a timely manner to client phone calls and emails that are tactical in nature, solving tactical problems and fulfilling client requests.
- Serve as the Client Service representative when the project SME is not present.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Highly organized with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Results-oriented and energetic
- Initiative and drive to help out and support the project management team
- Ability to speak up and resolve issues when projects aren’t running smoothly or on time
- Effective communicator, eager to ask questions, excited to learn
- An eye for detail and 100% accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable for working on multiple projects of varying size at any given time in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Eager to learn new tasks and demands of a variety of projects and clients
- Able and willing to take direction from a number of people
- Marketing agency experience an asset
- Open to learning new ways of managing projects
- he Project Coordinator reports to Director-Project Delivery.
Are you the fit we’re looking for? Don’t wait - Apply today! Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com