Who we are
Blue North works exclusively in the social sector as a full-service fundraising agency to help nonprofits connect with donors and grow their fundraising revenue. We work with a wide variety of clients including international development, hospitals and healthcare, and missions and human services organizations across North America.
We are proud to help clients create compelling fundraising magic – and then scale it. We use data mining and insights, mass personalization tools and techniques, deep fundraising knowledge, automated communications technology and multiple channels to deliver the right messages to the right people at the right time. We are passionate about our clients’ work and the good they want to achieve.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Delivery, the Digital Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the deliverables of digital campaigns at Blue North. In this new role, the successful incumbent will create and implement processes, identify tools to run digital projects effectively and efficiently and oversee all aspects of digital projects to ensure high quality standards are met.
What you’ll do in the role:
- Oversee the planning, budgeting, managing and execution of digital campaigns to produce high quality products in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Monitor progress and budgets to provide regular status updates and reports to Director and other key stakeholders
- Anticipate and proactively communicate deviations from the plan as well as potential issues and risks; take appropriate correction action when necessary
- Work with team members to create timelines and schedules, use appropriate tools to manage team and tasks, plan activities and negotiate consensus on the appointed tasks
- Provide direction, feedback, leadership and coaching to team members to achieve success
- Create structures for project documentation and project assets and ensure comprehension and compliance from team members
- Perform topline analyses and identify opportunities to improve client campaigns
- Maintain monthly billing projections, cross-reference against actual costs and assist in the preparation of monthly invoices for clients
- Manage and coordinate work completed by freelancers
- Provide recommendations for improvements and develop efficiencies wherever possible
You bring to the role:
- 5 years’ experience managing digital projects which includes digital media, email and landing page development
- High proficiency with project management tools including Workamajig and Basecamp; experience implementing new project management tools would be considered an asset
- Strong understanding of relevant project management methodologies, processes and standards to monitor and ensure compliance
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is required
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ad Words/Ad Manager and other digital media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines and managing competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and detail-oriented environment
- Highly motivated with a high level of initiative to work independently and solve problems creatively
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work with a variety of creative professionals
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the position title in the Subject. If you think a cover letter would be helpful to support your application, please include it as a separate attachment. You can also apply directly to the role at indeed.ca.
As we grow, Blue North Strategies is committed to creating an environment where employees feel included, valued and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to do our best work and help our clients take on the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any phase of the application or recruitment process, please let the HR representative know.