How to get in on a great thing at Blue North
Browse available positions below. Are you the fit we’re looking for? Don’t wait- apply today!
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org today. Be sure to include a detailed cover letter that outlines how your skills and experience are exactly what we need. Please don’t wait. We know you want to do great work with friendly, talented people. Some of our staff even bring in home baking to share! Besides the delicious cookies, you’ll also get the satisfaction of helping Blue North clients do more good in our world. We want to hear from you.
Here are some reasons why people like working with us:
- We’re nice…and a lot of fun to work with
- Our clients are all do-gooders and we love helping them make the world a better place
- Summer barbeques & tasty blunches (Blue + Lunch- but of course !)
- Our Guelph office is located downtown along the river with restaurants, coffee shops and shopping close by
- A great mix of right- and left-brained people that are passionate about what we do
- We have not one, not two but THREE different coffee-making apparatuses to cater to your specific coffee consumption needs
- Our highly competitive annual pool tournament ( the one event our “nice” badges may or may not be set aside )
- We have several musicians, artists, cooks, foodies and athletes on staff
- Cool, urban office space. Exposed brick and beam, original art, comfy couches, and even a basketball net!
- If you aren’t already convinced a gig at Blue North is sweet…from Laura’s candy corner to “butter tart Thursdays”- there is no shortage of goodies in our office
- We’re serious about our work…and darn proud of it too!