Blue North is hiring. Here’s why we think you might like to work with us:
- we’re nice…and a lot of fun to work with
- our clients are all do-gooders and we love helping them do that
- our Guelph office is located downtown along the river with restaurants, coffee shops and shopping close by
- our Sacramento office is also located in a cool part of town, although it’s not so ‘cool’ in the summertime
- we’ve got our annual pool tournament happening in the Guelph office during the month of May
- we’ve got several musicians, artists, cooks and athletes on staff
- we’re serious about our work…and darn proud of it too!
Junior Project Manager
Do you love working with timelines? Are you a checklist person? Are you all about making the client happy? Can you get your team to follow your plan? How about sticking to budgets and making sure nobody goes over? Are you obnoxiously organized? Sounds like you might be a Project Manager – or one in the making. We’re looking for a junior-level Project Manager in our Guelph office. Check out the job description.
Variable Communications Technician
Are you a logical thinker? A detailed person? A quick learner? Do you like working with data and checking work? How about working with a team to get projects done well, on time and with the highest quality? You may be a good fit for our Variable Communications Technician in our Guelph office. Check out the job description.
Do you enjoy researching, designing, implementing, and testing software? Do you love programming? Now that you’ve got that university degree and some work experience under your belt, are you looking for the next step in your career as a developer? Take a look at our Software Developer position in our Guelph office. Check out the job description.