Realize the full potential of your donor file
The Mid-Level Donor area is a bit of a buzz area in the fundraising world right now. And for good reason. Blue North has led dozens of organizations through the development, overhaul and optimization of their programs. We have a strong argument to call ourselves the most qualified, and yes best, Mid-Level Donor agency in the world.
We’ve harnessed this experience into a best-practice approach to growing and optimizing Mid-Level Donor files – and we can put it to work for you!
Our experience includes:
- Working to develop and improve Mid-Level Donor programs for 45-50 organizations over the past 12 years
- Tracking and compiling best practices for over a decade
- Development of our own Mid-Level Donor curriculum that includes training on our own proven best practice structure, processes and model
- Working on and training organizations in Mid-Level Donor management in Canada, U.S., Europe, Australia and Asia
- Tracking and monitoring growth and progress in programs to confirm, improve and evolve our methodology
- Leading workshops and seminars on Mid-Level Donor management around the world
- Developing a predictive financial modelling tool to accurately project program growth over a five-year period
- Helping organizations improve the retention of their best donors and feed qualified Donors into the Major Gift area through robust and effective Mid-Level Donor management
- Developing a series of Mid-Level Donor programs that help connect donors to the work of the organization
Whether you’re building the business case to start your Mid-Level Donor program or looking for an injection of new ideas into a mature file, we can help.
Talk to one of our Mid-Level Donor specialists today!